Web Design Services
Your WordPress website will be designed with your business/organization’s custom branding. We will add the content and images that you wish to include, and once the website is launched, we will include one hour of training on how to use the backend of the WordPress system. This system offers a full back end entry and the ability to make blog posts, control your image galleries and add/edit any of your content.
- Brett Parker, Broker, Coldwell Banker – brettparker.realtor
- Denis Bester Memorial Shootout – denisbestershootout.com
- Mark Davis, Sales Representative, Coldwell Banker – greybruceproperties.com
- Credit Bureau of Owen Sound – owensoundcollections.com
- Ontario Trailers – ontariotrailers.ca
- Kids & Us – kidsandus.ca – AODA Accessibility: WCAG 2.0 Level AA Compliance
- Outdoor Environments – outdoorenvironments.ca – (divi)
- Exquisite Wood Designs – ewdesigns.ca – (divi)
- Chesley Lake Camp – chesleylakecamp.ca – (divi)
- Wiarton Stone Quarry – wiartonstonequarry.com – (divi)
- Vanstey Counselling – vansteyncounselling.ca – (modest)
- Russell Fencing & Decks – russellfencing.ca – (divi)
- Lifestyle Kitchen & Bath – lifestylekitchenandbath.ca – (envisioned)
- Saugeen Metis – saugeenmetis.com – (divi)
We will install a very easy-to-use shopping cart system for your WordPress website that is automatically integrated using secure online credit card payments such as PayPal. Training will be provided for you to manage your online store.
View Our Portfolio
Take a look at some of the web sites we have created for clients that showcase spectacularly crafted WordPress and Custom Websites.
We’ll setup your Google Workspace (formally G Suite), Google Adwords, and Google Places. Google Workspace includes: Gmail, Google Docs, Google Calendar, YouTube, Google Drive, and more. Google Places includes: contact info, Google map listing, description of company, and info about your services or products.
Facebook Business Page
We’ll setup a Facebook page for your business including a custom designed banner, profile image and up to 6 posts on your page’s wall, provide training and show you how to maintain your Facebook’s page.